In 1978, a group of engineers founded a unique software engineering services company in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Logikos was built on the idea that a software company that focuses on excellent engineers working in collaboration will produce better software for its clients.
Our top-notch engineers give us our advantage, enabling us to exceed our clients' expectations. Logikos has almost 40 years of experience in the development and integration of embedded applications. Our experienced software teams dig in to make sure we understand our customers' systems and needs inside and out.
As a leading custom software development and systems integration company, Logikos believes our employees are our greatest advantage. To attract the best in the industry, Logikos offers a supportive and open environment where you can work alongside and learn from exceptional people. We also offer access to the latest technology and leadership who values continuous learning, professional development and original thinking
We are looking for an exceptionally strong Embedded Linux Software Engineer with extensive experience in hands-on development. As a software engineer at Logikos, you will will have a key role in designing and developing embedded systems alongside other excellent project team members. Your responsibility will span the complete software development lifecycle, from requirements analysis to production and commercial deployment of embedded devices and systems.
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• 5+ years experience with embedded systems design
• 5+ years experience with hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets using in-circuit debuggers and basic electronic test equipment, including scopes and logic analyzers.
• 5+ years experience with embedded C++ programming
• 3+ years experience developing for embedded Linux, or Unix-like microkernel-based operating systems
• Experience with application networking technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, WebSockets, RESTful APIs).
• Developed Internet-of-Things or network related product.
• Experience with modern software development processes, including software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, peer review, and agile development life cycles